FUEL PUMP WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A R

1986 Ford Ranger

1986 Ford Ranger 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual

I need the Fuel pump Wiring diagram for a 1986 Ford Ranger with a 2.3 engine?
Tleer2009

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_fuel_pump_2_1.jpg

So the tan/yell goes to number 3 pin the tan/whit goes to number 2 pin tan goes to number 1 pin and tan/blk goes to number 4 pin on the in tank feul pump right?

Tleer2009
What are the wire colors on the inertia switch?-Also try powering the fuel pump from the battery thru the inertia switch

What had happened my son had took the wires that clip on to the fuel pump off and he forgot where each on had went on they was suppose to go on the pump he had to get a clip for the wires because there was no plastic clip on the old fuel pump

Tleer2009
I need the wire colors on the inertia switch-one of them goes to the fuel pump wiring connector harness to power the fuel pump

Ok on the inertia switch on the pump is one black wire and on red wire and on the float side is a little black wire will they be the same wires coming to the tank where they hook up on the pump and what would the other wire be?

Also the numbers on the pump are E57F-F0

Tleer2009
Ok on the inertia switch on the pump

The inertia switch is not on the fuel pump its located under right center of dash on firewall. I want you to find it and ID the wire colors-

Ok the inertia switch is on the right of the Tansmission hump in the dash the wires are Pink wire with Black tracer line and Orange wire with light blue tracer.

It is a type of Reset Switch right? Then thats the wires on it now will you know what whires goes on the fuel pump clip and where in order from 1 to 4

Tleer2009
Pink with blk trace wire powers the pump the rest for the sending unit dunno which is which its not in the diagram