CHECK ENGINE LIGHT?

Ford Mustang

Well about a month or two ago there were two lights on in my dash area, one was a check engine light and the other was a little rectangle with a fan in it. I brought my 1998 Mustang GT, with about 68,000 miles on it, to a Ford dealership and they installed a new tank assembly to get rid of the little fan light, and they said my check engine light was on because of an " intake air temperature high" or something in the report they gave me.

Ever since I put in a cold air intake that lights been on and they told me I can't pass an inspection without getting rid of it. The intake itself has no more plugs or anything on it so I have no idea how to fix this problem. Any suggestions?
Calamity

I would replace the air intake temp sensor and insure there are no leaks in the air/filter plenum. The temp sender is located somewhere in that black plastic air plenum.

Losone