POWER WINDOWS

2003 Ford Explorer

2003 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Automatic 86000 miles

My power windows quit working about a week ago (after shutting off and restarting they worked again). The next day they were out again and have been since. All fuses and relays are good. I dont believe it is a switch problem because all 4 switches are not working. Could it be a switch?
Bent

Remove the main switch drivers, clean it with wd40 if dont work possibly its bad. When the main switches drivers go bad sometimes the rest of switches will not work. The rest of ur switches r good just try the the drivers main. Good luck

Mustang87
You definitely have bad window regulator. Is it stop working on the rear windows?
Check on the top bar of the window regulator to see if you have a wheel on it. There are two wheels, one on the top and one on the bottom of the regulator frame. If you have only one on the bottom, replace the window regulator.
Tony

Ttran