FORD BRONCO ENGINE PROBLEM

1986 Ford Bronco

1986 Ford Bronco 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

My 1986 Bronco II starts up strong, and runs great for about 30 min or so then it will start stalling out then die, sometimes it turns over immediately sometimes it takes about 10 min of fussing with it or letting it sit for a few mins. After it dies you have to stay hard on the gas or it will begain stalling again the first stall usually occurs after we have sat at a redlight for a while or going at very slow speeds like off roading, we have tryed to check the codes but it will not read. We have replaced the spark plug wires, (it appears to have new plugs, ) distributer cap, rotor button, tfi module, coil, pcv vaulve, map sensor. Also we have checked for vacume leaks and cannot find any and the fuel pressure is at 30psi when the engine is running we are out of ideas?
Sum41rulez1885

I had a ranger that done the same thing! It was the fuel pressure regulator valveleaking down letting it flood out. Pull the vacum line off the valve. It will probably have gas in the vacum line. The valve is making the engine run real rich. This is why you have to stay on the gas so hard and its hard to start. If this sin't the problem I would check for injector rail leaks.

Bigjim79