ENGINE LOSES POWER AND BLOWS NUMBER 15 FUSE

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 140,000 miles

About six months ago I hit a bump and my truck completely shut off - car turns over but won't start - was told and had fixed ignition switch. Now truck will hit a bump and completely lose power - had the wiring harness checked for shorts - none found - they did replace a couple of the connections to the crank case & something else. Told that something is drawing too much power? But don't know what this has happened twice now in a week
Kidcurry

WHEN IT IS IN THE "NO START MODE"

IF YOU GET NICE AND STILL AND RELAX. NO SPAZZING!

WHEN YOU TURN THE KEY TO "ON"

. DO YOU HEAR THE FUEL PUMP "HUM" OR "CYCLE ON" FOR A SECOND OR TWO?

WHILE THE VEHICLE DOES WORK, AND YOU TURN IT TO "ON". LISTEN FOR WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THE PUMP SHOULD MOMENTARILY COME ON AND BUILD PRESSURE

IF YOU ARE NOT HEARING IT, YOU MAY HAVE AN ELECTRICAL ISSUE NOT LETTING IT TURN ON (SHORT, RELAY, ETC, MAYBE BEING AFFECTED BY THE "BUMP"). OR MR. FUEL PUMP MAY BE ON HIS LAST LEG

Thanks for the quick response - will check this out

Kidcurry
FIGGERED YOU'DA UPDATED US BY NOW

ANY LUCK?

Sorry - my guy was sick this weekend and wasn't able to get the testing done - will be doing it next weekend.

Kidcurry