CAR DOES NOT START

1993 Eagle Summit

1993 Eagle Summit 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 180000 miles

Hi! The Eagle sat for a few years without running. Now it turns over but does not start. There is an audible click coming from the relay close to the right speaker (MPI?). There is no power going to the fuel pump (maybe on purpose?). Please help.
It is 1.8L engine 4g93.
Delforza

Inspect and test the ECM relay it powers the fuel pump

Thanks!
What is the location and how do I test it?
Is there a way to find out whether the ECU is even working?
The summit is actually '92.

Delforza
Mitchell1 gave me that when I was reviewing your fuel pump circuit-search for location unable to find it sorry. It says ECM relay however there's a fuel injection control relay-might want to check this out its located behind center console near the automatic transmission control unit

The check engine light does not illuminate at all when the car keys is 'on'. The owners manual claims that it should at least light up. Seems like the ECM is bad. I opened it up and a couple of the black capacitors might have leaked. Will try to replace the ECM and see if that helps.

Delforza