RADIO DOESNT WORK, NEITHER DO INTERIOR LIGHT

2002 Dodge Ram

2002 Dodge Ram V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 75000 miles

I have an 02 dodge ram 1500 and I recently took out my aftermarket stereo to replace it with another one. In the process of this, I accidentally touched the yellow cable (battery I think) with the black cable (ground cable) and there was a spark. Now the locks wont work, the interior lights wont turn on, and my cd player wont trun on without the truck being completely on. How do I fix this? Is it a blown fuse somewhere? Cant you tell me how I can fix it or how much it will cost for someone to fix it for me. Thanks.
Tkrug18

You definitely blew a fuse, however which one is the question. You have 2 fuse blocks, one inside the truck the other one is inside the engine compartment you also have a few different fuse types. This happened to me at one time and I blew the same fuse I think? The in truck fuse panel is accessable when you open your front drivers door, there is a little pannel between the dooe and the dash it has a little finger type indent so you can pop it off, I would check your accessory fuse to see if it is blown you can tell because the little U shaped metal piece is in 2 parts instead of one, the second fuse block is inside your engine compartment king of either in front or behind the battery. There is a knob that you unscrew to remove it and then look at the fuse tops to see which one is burnt out, then go to the auto parts store and pick up one or two so you have a spare for future use OK? Let me know if this helps OK?

Bill

Sandman799