LOW IDLE/VIBRATION

2002 Dodge Neon

Engine problem
2002 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 108000 miles

I recently picked-up a 2002 dodge neon with 108000 miles. The car runs great except for one problem. When the cars engine is warmed up the idle seams to low. It vibrates bad through the stearing wheel & dash. It does it weather im in park or drive. It does go to high idle when cold with no vibration problems.I recently replaced the Air filter, spark plugs, PCV, timing belt, water pump & torque strut's. Motor mount's were in good shape.
Whiteford

Clean out your throttle body, EGR and IAC module. If that does not seem to solve it, turn the idle up a bit about 100 rpms should do it.

Blackop555
Needs the mount at the front of the engine. Those cars vibrate alot, front mount takes most of the abuse

Jack42
Front mount was in good shape. No cracked rubber. Cleaned throttle body. Could not find EGR. Idle is better now. The only time it get's bad is when the AC compressor kick's in to AC or defrost. Almost wants to stall motor. Leaning towards IAC.

Whiteford
Might help. Odds are the PCM is adjusting the idle right where it wants it.

Jack42