MY SXT 2.0 CRANKS BUT DOES NOT START. IT HAS FUEL, SPARK AND COMPRESSION BUT STILL WON'T START?

2005 Dodge Neon • 70,000 miles

I have changed the timing belt, water pump, cam sensor, crank sensor, and it still does not want to start just cranks. What I found kinda strange was that yesterday I removed the fuse relay and tried to start it and it still cranked But it seemed like it wanted to start but didn't. If anyone can help me figure out what's wrong with it I would appreciate it. Thanks
Achavez5370

If you have spark, fuel, compression, and the timing is correct, the engine has no choice but to run. Recheck timing and make sure the fuel injectors are getting power. You could have fuel pressure to the fuel rail and the injectors not working.

I have checked the injectors and they Are getting power. And I also agree with u my car should start but it doesn't that's what's so strange with the whole situation. I have never come across a car like this it's un heard of.

Achavez5370
Are you getting a hot blue snapping spark to the plugs? Will it start with starting fluid?

Yes I am getting a constant spark and I have tried the starting fluid and I still get just a cranking noise. Like I said the time my car seemed to almost start was when I removed the fuel relay. Put it back on and it just cranks.

Achavez5370
Recheck the valve and ignition timing

If it won't start with starting fluid, you must not be getting spark to the engine. Make sure you are getting a good hot blue snapping spark.