ABS AND BRAKE LIGHT

1998 Dodge Durango

Brakes problem
1998 Dodge Durango V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 145000 miles

The ABS and Brake Light comes on from time to time. Sometimes drive for days with no light. I need to get a sticker and with light on I will get rejected. I have replaced all 3 sensors, both frount wheel hub units and speed unit on rear end. Fluid is full, pads and shoes are new. Fuses and conections have been checked. Have OBD11 code reader but unable to access any codes. ABS system functions when light is not present. This has been really frustrating because I have replaced all of these parts, brakes are fine but the light still comes on. Thank You, and hope you can help me. Mark.
Dido335

VISUAL INSPECTION
Ensure connectors are securely installed on Controller Anti-Lock Brake (CAB) and Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU). Ensure connector is securely installed for each wheel speed sensor. Ensure no brake fluid leaks exist on brake system components and brake fluid level is correct. Ensure all tires are properly inflated and of correct size. Repair or replace components as necessary

Get the codes
an OBDII reader will not access the ABS codes for you
have to have it scanned

BMRFIXIT