STALLING WHEN CHANGING GEARS.

Dodge Dakota

2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 engine with auto. Trans. 32,000 miles. Vehicle was taken to dealer for oil change special. Dealer cleaned fuel injectors, throttle boddy, de-carboned engine and reset the computer. Picked up vehicle and it stalls like it is not getting enough gas when going from 1st to 2nd, also does it from 2nd to 3rd but not as bad. If you get on it hard and wind it out the stall is much greater. Dealer has had vehicle for 14 days and can't figure it out. Was not doing the stalling until the above service was done. Any thoughts on the problem.
04Dakota

I am having the same issue but only between 2nd and 3rd. I've noticed that the issue is not as severe in my '92 Dakota with 170,000 miles is warmed up. It also happens if I'm going uphill just after start up but not so much on straight aways. I know I'm not helping but if someone could provide some insight to 04dakota's question it might help out both of us.

Timmis