BLEEDING BRAKES

Dodge Caravan

My husband just changed the front brakes on 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan. My question is - how exactly do you bleed these brakes? He is fairly proficient with mechanics, but does not see where or how to bleed these brakes. HELP!
Diggyfam

Step by Step

1. Fill the master cylinder with brake fluid DOT3 type
2. Go inside the van-slowly pump the brake pedal 3x then hold her in don't let go.
3. Then tell hubby to find the nipple at the left caliper to slightly open it, once your foot goes all the way down tell him to close the nipple do this atleast 3x or till air is exhausted.

Do the same thing with the right one.

Now you know how to bleed the front backs-when doing all start at L/rear-R/rear/R-front then L/front then your down- Do brake test-@ 3-7mph

If you find your foot sinking while applying brakes-inspect for leakage if no leak-replace the master cylinder. Then you have to bleed the systen all over again.

Good luck and if you don't trust your workmanship take it in don't gamble its not worth it. Think of others.