NO START- PROBLEM

2000 Daewoo Lanos

2000 Daewoo Lanos 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 83000 miles

2000 Daewoo Lanos- 83k, head gasket(timing belt, water pump) changed at about 75k. Ran fine up until this point: The vehicle began bogging down on acceleration from stop or low speed. I would floor the gas pedal and the car seemed stuck, -then after a few seconds- it would seem to catch up and run fine. We drove a short distance (2 miles) and then decided to return home. The car then wouldn't start. I changed the fuel filter, checked spark plugs, crank and cam sensors were cleaned, checked for spark, battery load at 10.1 v during start(but tried fresh battery too), set at tdc and rotated crank manually to check for anything internally broken. Checked all fuses and fuel pump relay. I have fuel, air, and spark- engine turns over but doesn't start- even with starting fluid, and no codes reported with my scantool. What could be wrong?
Damienk

Double check the valve timing, timing belt could have slipped

I have checked the timing marks each time I have tried to start it, taking it to tdc ech time- no slips.

Damienk
I have fuel, air, and spark- engine turns over but doesn't start- even with starting fluid, Doing this the engine should fire up till the fluid is gone-that's if you're getting spark and the valve timing is correct