MODELS SLIDING DOORS

2000 Chrysler Other

2000 Other Chrysler Models 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 60,000 miles

every time my friends husband gets in the car he slides the door open with such force that the whole car vibrates. Sometimes the door get stuck and he uses more etensive force to close it. Im afraid I am headed for some major troubles if he keeps this up. Please help me solve this problem.

margaret carr
Tiffanytoo

I dont understand? He has to be a little more gentle when opening and closing the door, there is nothing that the door has done, its him whipping it open and closed, correct?

Legitimate007
THIS MAN THAT IS SLAMMING AND OPENING THE DOOR WITH THT KIND OF FORCE ABSOLUTLY HAS TO BE RERATFRF. SOUNDS TO MY LIKE HE SHOULD BE UNDER STEADY PSYCHIATRIC CARE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ANYHOW? YOU DONT WANT TO BREAK YOU FRIENDSHIP WITH A PSYCHOTIC MAN WHO IS TRYING WITH ALL HIS MIGHT TO RUIN YOUR CAR. FOES HE HAVE $500.00 TO REPAIR IT AFTER HE BREAKS IT. IF THAT SHOULD HAPPEN, IT WILL NEVER WORK THE SAME. I KMOW I WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO DESTROY MY CAR. LOTS OF LUCK TO YOU.

LEONARD KRISSMAN,
CHRYSLER TECHNICIAN

Tiffanytoo
What? I am not understanding what is going on here, first you said " some guy is slamming your door" now your mad at me because I said he should be a little more gentle? I'm lost, sorry

Legitimate007