CHEVY ROUGH IDLE

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer

2005 Chevy Trailblazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 45000 miles

I have a 2005 trailblazer which has an issue with the idle and taking off. At times the idle will be at 900 which Ive been told is normal. While idling at this rpm everything is fine. At other times it will drop down to 600 and wants to stall. When you give it gas it bogs down and tends to stall Also when the idle is this low it also hesitates on take offs. Im also getting a lean engine code. Ive changed the intake gasket, cleaned the throttle body, changed the O2 sensor, map sensor, cleaned mass air flow sensor and also added fuel injector cleaner to my fuel. Would the secondary air intake cause this problem or is there anything else I can check?
Pierce1001

Possibly, but at this point, I dont think thats your prob. Check your idle air control valve for faultiness.

Legitimate007
I have the same problem with my 2005 Trailblazer. Is the Idle Air Control Valve the problem? Could it be the coil(I was told it's a common problem) or even the fuel filter?

Tiki