CHEVY LEAKING ORANGE LIQUID

1998 Chevrolet Tahoe

1998 Chevy Tahoe V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 186000 miles

the other day the blowers went out for the front air controls and now I took a short drive down the road and noticed a orange liquid coming out from the drivers side front end right in front of the tire area. The cra is not overheating and all of the fluids are ay normal level. It only did it this for one day and has not done it since. Is it possible that the windshield wiper fluid is leaking because it does not seem to stay in there or could it be something else because the windshield wiper fluid I put in is blue, but I have only had it for 3 weeks.
Coolgirl15678

Sounds like it is antifreeze. The overflow bottle may have purged some out if the level was too high. Or there may be an intermittant leak. I have seen waterpumps do this. You should look in the area the you saw the leak, in the engine compartment to see any evidence of any stains the liquid left.

Are you not getting a volume of air or are you not getting heat?