CHEVY SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT

2001 Chevrolet Silverado

2001 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 97000 miles

iam getting a service engine soon light when I get to 60-70 mph. I put a scanner diagnostic tool on my truck and got the code P0300 what do I do to fix the problem?
Rachieandjoey

You need to find out whats causing the misfire, possible plug wires, vaccum leak, injector plugged, ect

Rhall77
I have the exact same problem as your truck. Did you ever find out what caused this and what solved the problem? Please tell me anything you may know because my truck has already been in the garage three times. So far what the garage has done has not solved the problem! Please help!

My truck is a 2002 Chevy Silverado Pick-up Truck. V8, 6.0 liter engine, K2500. 4 Wheel Drive. Automatic. 54,000 miles. Check Engine Soon light is blinking. Code P0300 Random misfire. Light does not come on at all while driving around town. Only comes on when on the highway at over 60 mph. The light blinks for several minutes and then eventually goes out. Then several minutes later it comes back on blinking again. When the light comes on, the truck continues to run smoothly and there is no indication that something is wrong.

Macfin