CHEVY S10 STALLS WHEN DECELERATING

1993 Chevrolet S-10

1993 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 140000 miles

The truck will stall when decertating or wen the revs drop after reving it up a little. Will not start right back, takes a couple minutes. When it does start back it idles fine for atleast 10 minutes ten it will stall. What could it be?
FA5

Check and test the idle air control valve and EGR valve and TPS/MAP sensors.

Checked the EGR valve seemed ok, also changed the map and still nothing, the check engine light isnt on.

FA5
Time to verify the fuel pressure -use a fuel pressure gauge and check if its within specs-fuel pump could be getting weak

Well I went and rented a tool that reads codes and got 16 codes at first but now its not even reading, I got a code for the EGR, MAP sensor and some other solinoids. I really think its the EGR, in the service book it said if the egr is bad the truck will stall when decelerating or after it idles. My dad seems to think its the computer, ECM I guess.

FA5
Clean out the idle air control valve and test the TPS and MAP sensors and see what happens.

Welll we replacd the EGR, Idle air control valve and the TPS was changed today. After the tps was installed it ran for the longest its ran for since it broke down. He was about to drive off so I put on the air cleaner dropped the hood, he then rev'd it up a lil and it died. I also just cleaned the airfilter. He had 2 extra MAP's but still nothing change. Could it be the uel pressure regulator? Also if the ECM was bad would it even start up? Runing out of cash, time and ideas. Thanks.

FA5
Check the knock sensor

TotalS10Guy