CHEVY HESITATION

1991 Chevrolet Corvette

1991 Chevy Corvette V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 32,000 miles

This is a ZR-1. Whenever the throttle is pressed anything more that the lightest touch, the car hesitates. Sort of stutters, before accelerating. This occurs more when warm, but also haoppens cold. So far I have had a full tune up, new injectors, plugs have been changes twice, new wires. The computer at the dealer says all is well.
My mechanic found a " sensor" that was reading the engine temp 20 degrees too low. He changed that but it didn't solve the problem so we took it out.
The only other oddity is that the heat doesn't work. I have changed the thermostat but still no heat. One would presume that, if both problems started at the same time, they have a common cause.
Harhay

Hesitation problem

Oxygen sensor
Dirty fuel injectors (cleaning the injectors often fixes this).
Bad MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor
Bad TPS (throttle position) sensor
Bad or dirty MAF (mass airflow) sensor
Low fuel pressure (leaky fuel pressure regulator or weak fuel pump)
Vacuum leaks (intake manifold, vacuum hoses, throttle body, EGR valve)
Bad gasoline (fuel contaminated with water or too much alcohol)

Sometimes, what feels like a hesitation is actually ignition misfire rather than lean misfire. The causes of ignition misfire may include: Dirty or worn spark plugs
Bad plug wires
Weak ignition coil
Wet plug wires

Is there an explanation the includes the heater malfunction that began at the same time?

Harhay
Can you hear the blower motor if so check the heater core if its clogged-up also if it has one check the heater control valve if all okay-could be an air mix/blend/mode door problems to include vacuum and actuators/HVAC control module.

Lets add to the puzzle. The " valet key" no longer responds and one of the BOSE speakers " pops" very loudly. It was tested by bose, and was not found to be broken.

Can all of these be symptoms of the same problem?

Harhay
You have a multiple problems I strongly recommend you bring it in-Sounds more like a complicated electrical/electronic system problem that I'm unable to solve over the internet-