MAF ON 96 1500

Chevrolet Cheyenne

I have a 96 Chevy 1500 with 173000 miles on it. The engine is the 305 V8 5.0. A few days ago I was driving down the street and my truck stalled, started up shortly after and has been doing it intermittently since. I ran a diagnostics and got the p1100 code MAF intermittently. I replaced my MAF sensor and that didnt fix it. What could it be now? This also started after I had my air conditioning serviced. No check engine light either.
Mykwayne

I dont see a P1100 code for any year near your truck. All the MAF codes are P0101, P0102. P0103. The codes near P1100 Are MAP sensor codes. Is the check engine light still on? If not drive it and rescan and get back to me.

Jack42
The MAP sensor is located on the manifold on the passenger side next to the throttle body. It's close to the air condition tubes. Maybe they knocked the wire going to the MAP sensor. OR. The temperature switch is near there as well, follow hose from radiator to block. Should be near there in front of the engine. If that's off the car won't start.
Hope that helps.

Russman
Un hook battery and leave it un hooked for about 10 minutes then hook back up that should reset the computer

Daverthepaver78