CHEVY FRONT BRAKES WON'T WORK

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

Brakes problem
1979 Chevy Camaro V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 85000 miles

I have a 1979 camaro and have replaced everything in the power brake system except the hard metal lines and the proportioning valve. When I bleed the brakes the rear bleeds out great and works great but no pedal. When I go to the front I bleed them down with a vacuum pump close the lines and get a slight pedal, then I will hand bleed them (Two people) the first time I will get good fluid with no bubbles, but the second time I lose all pedal and NO fluid at all and no pressure. WHAT GIVES? IM LOSING MY MIND HERE! Hopefully you may be able to solve my problem.
JBRestor

Most vehicles use what is called a diagonally split brake system. I say most because some of the older vehicles use a front to back system. What you should do is start from the right rear wheel (rear pass.) And bleed it. Then go to your left rear(driver side rear) bleed it. Then the right front and end with the left front. Keep a good check on the fluid level being sure not to allow it to run dry. I also like to hook a big clear jar with a hose attached to the bleeder screw and submerged into brake fluid to prevent air from being pulled back through the bleeder valve. Also be sure to tell your helper not to go all the way to the floor with the pedal if you are using the old manual pump method. This can damage the internals in the Master Cylinder.
The proportioning valve can go bad but it is a rare event in my experience.

Thetoolman