STEREO INSTALL...ELECTRICAL PROBLEM **MAJOR**

Chevrolet Blazer

Vehicle:
1995 Chevy Blazer 4-door

Ok, I installed a stereo using harness adaptors for the stock stereo. So wiring was fairly simple.I disconnected battery neg cable, and installed stereo, then put batt cable back on. When I was all done, it was working fine, exept. At least a few times a day I just lose power completely. Is this a battery problem? Too much pull for the crappy battery? Installed component speakers, and new rears too. Bad connection? Please help, I cant figure it out!

Thank you, any help would be great. Even if it seems like a little thing, I need ideas.
Hiyabusa147

Battery! Don't think so-because if it is, it will fart once and kaput. Get a test light-remove stereo-at the existing wires-find the back up power lead meaning the wire that powers the memory w/o the key. Now turn key On find the switch power from the ignition-turn key off-is light still On if so you got the wrong wire. Now that you've located your power source, makes sure the antenna is all the way in it helps on grounding the unit-ground wire normally black hook it up with the existing ground-now fire up that ghetto blaster and fine tune it. If I don't hear from you it means its rocking and rolling like the Stones.

Good Luck need more help comeback

Well, the cable was just mounted wrong (negative cable) it wasnt straight when tightened down. Lol. Thanks for the help though. That would have probably fixed it if it were wiring issues.

Thanks Again
Kevin

Hiyabusa147