CHEVY RADIO WIRING

2001 Chevrolet Blazer

2001 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 112000 miles

I need the radio wiring diagram for a 2001 Chevy Blazer to an aftermarket radio (eonon 821) thats made in china.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/349617_Eonon_821_wiring_1.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me. I have the harness's for both. No one (Audio Installers) has them configured to match, that's why I posted the wiring diagram from Eonon unit. My question is. What do the GM wires hook up to on the Eonon wiring diagram provided.

Please Match this up to Eonon wiring diagram. At this point what I'm requesting should be obvious. Again thanks, I hope this will be answered.

Brett

For Blazers and S-10s (including Bravada, Sonoma, Jimmy, Full-Size) the actual stereo wiring is as follows

Constant 12V+ Orange
Switched 12V+ Yellow
Ground Black
Illumination Gray
Dimmer Brown
Antenna Trigger Pink
Antenna Right Front
Front Speakers 4" x 6" Dash
Left Front (+) Tan
Left Front (-) Gray
Right Front (+) Light Green
Right Front (-) Dark Green
Rear Speakers 6" x 9" Side Panels
Left Rear (+) Brown
Left Rear (-) Yellow
Right Rear (+) Dark Blue
Right Rear (-) Light Blue
Brettbran

Ok first off you do not cut and wire to an aftermarket radio you will have many problems later that will cost. You go to you local sterio shop or somewhere that sells sterio's and get a wiring harness adapter kit. This you wire to the sterio and then it simply plugs in.

Racefan966
Ok like I said buy a harness adapter to you do not have to cut any of the cars wiring harness as this will cause problems and be a real mess. The harness adapter should also tell you what wire does what connect them in that manner and then simply plug it into the car. If need be go to Crutchfield on the internet. Here is a pic.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/249564_h120701858fp_2.jpg

Racefan966
So how did things go?

Racefan966