CHEVY SPUTTERS AND LOSES POWER ON ACCELE

1999 Chevrolet Blazer

1999 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 60000 miles

Starts fine, has no power when accelerating, Starts to sputter after a few minutes gets worse the longer the vehicle has been running. When it is in park I can rev the motor and at a certain point it sputters and almost wants to stall but it ha never done so yet. I have done a complete fuels system flush, replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. Cleaned the egr valve. I am getting no check engine lights or anything like that. I scanned it for codes but it doesn't give me any numbers all it flashes is cat, e, evr and 02. I am not sure what else to try. Any help on this would be great. Thanks, Russ
Skully99

First can you get the exact P**** code and post it here so I can help you further?

Blackop555
There are no p codes that come up, only flashing letters, (C, O, EV, OH, E) I can start the vehicle fine and it will run while it is in park with no problems, but when I put it in drive after it has been running for a while then it will start to sputter, and I have no power it almost wants to stall but it does not. I can`t even get above 20 mph. But if I start the vehicle and drive it immediately it is ok for about 2 or 3 minutes and then it losses its power and begins to sputter and then I can`t get above 20 mph. I have tried unplugging different sensors and running the codes and then I do get a P number but that goes away once I plug the sensor back in. After clearing them I go back to just getting the letters flashing. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this.

Skully99
Check and monitor the fuel pressure-also test the throttle position sensor's closed and WOT voltages.

Just curious if you ever found out about this. My 1995 is doing the same thing, and my mechanic cannot find anything to cause it. He changed the fuel filter, air filter, a couple of sensors, tested the fuel pump for pressure, cleaned the injector, etc, and he is stumped. Mine actually finally died as I coasted down the exit ramp on I-40 here in TN. I was going to trade her in last week, but now she won't run. Any help would be appreciated.

Mahobbs1