PROBLEMS

Cadillac Seville

I have a 1994 cadillac seville and I have two problems first is my car keeps overheating I change my top hose I changed my thermostat I had my water pump replaced and its still saying engine hot coolant hot but when I check my temp on the dash its going up to 250 then back to 214 but no steam is coming from the car. My second is my passenger tire in the front is rubbing and I thought after I had the strut replaced it would stop but its still rubbn I took it to get an alignment at monroe they said it was my strut rod bushings, but the mechanic that put the strut on said it was my front lower control arm I feel like im getting the run around and my problem isnt being fixed if any one has any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance
Tmoody

I am having the same problems but have not begun to fix any of them yet. Steam coming from the dash water on the floor and my front bushing is out. I have to fix myself. Does anyone have any advise for me other than don't try it yourself: This is not an option.

Cadillac Girl