GRAND MARQUIS, NO FUEL TO INJECTORS

1992 All Other Makes All Other Models

I have a 1992 Grand Marquis, 100,000 miles, turned the car off one evening, wouldn't start the next day, no spark. Ended up replacing the PCM control module under hood, replaced the main computer, pretty much everything pertaining to the electrical system. Finally after replacing the Diode we got spark, but now we the fuel injectors are not receiving fuel, the fuel pump is working, there is gas in the gas rail, just no fuel to the injectors, any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. [/B]
Amw

Have you put a test light on them while you are cranking the engine to see if they are pulsing?

Catch_15
No, will check this tonight afterwork. Any suggestions if they are or are not pulsing?

Amw
Used light to check injectors, they are pulsing.

Amw
I would say the next thing to do would be to run a fuel pressure test. If there is fuel in the rail and the injectors are pulsing, perhaps there's not enough fuel pressure. Fuel injected cars need between 35 and 60 psi of fuel pressure to run.

Catch_15