ENGINE OIL LEAK

1992 Acura Vigor

1992 Acura Vigor 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

i have an engine oil leak from my 92 acura vigor and it is more while driving I dont know how to fix it and how much it cost to me
thanks
Reraja26

Oil can leak from several places. The most common are: obviously oil pan gasket
crankshaft seal (front seal)
camshaft seal
rear main seal
distributor
valve cover gasket

Not seeing the vehicle, we could not really offer you any suggestion.

What I can offer though is this. If you have two consecutive days that you can keep the car from being driven, you can do this test. You will need a few cans of brake cleaner (spray kind), a roll of paper towel and a whole bunch of cardboard.

Start with a cool car. Hasn't been driven. Place the cardboard under the engine bay. Run the car idle for a few minutes just to have the engine lukewarm to touch. Liberally spray your entire engine with brake cleaner. Wipe all the grease from the engine with the paper towels, on the top and under the car. Once the car is " clean", leave it alone until the next day. The next, look everywhere in the engine to see new of fresh oil coming out of the engine. Then you know that is where the leak is coming from.

Zackman