ROUGH IDLE/SHAKES

1999 Acura Integra

Your rough idle, is a bad egr valve. And shakes and vibrates, you need to have inspact on -front brake rotor, ball joint upper, wheel bearing front and tie rod end, these will make you car shakes and vibrates if they are going bad.
Carlife65

I have a 1999 Acura Integra 1.8L DOHC with 142,000 miles on it. About 6 months ago my car started acting funny. When I start my car the car seems to rough idle, I am not sure if it is a true rough idle cause the rpm gauge doesn't seem to change the idle very much, but the whole car shakes/vibrates somedays worse than others and sometimes not at all. It stops once I push the gas and start driving, and doesn't start back up until the car has been turned of and started again over a period of time (it is sparatic when it will happen). I am not sure what is going on or what is causing it to do this, but it really bothers me. Does any one know?

Smearedred

Carlife65