MISFIRING AND VERY LOW, ROUGH IDLEING

1997 Acura Integra

1997 Acura Integra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 88,000 miles

Honda CR-X with Acura Integra GS-R swap. 88, xxx miles on engine. I just recently completed a swap to try and get BARD. My car would turn on and idle at about 100 RPM's. When I would press on the gas pedal to rev it up it would only go up to about 3500 rpms and would start misfiring. Eventually after letting go of the pedal, it would idle back to 100 rpms and would die after about a minute or two. I checked for spark and fuel and both are present. I tested the fuel injectors by listening for the clicks from each injector and I can hear all four injectors clicking. I was thinking it might be a lean misfire but im not too sure on that. Any ideas on what the problem could be?
Xham831x

Dirty fuel injectors (cleaning the injectors often fixes this).
Bad MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor
Bad TPS (throttle position) sensor
Bad or dirty MAF (mass airflow) sensor
Low fuel pressure (leaky fuel pressure regulator or weak fuel pump)
Vacuum leaks (intake manifold, vacuum hoses, throttle body, EGR valve)
Bad gasoline (fuel contaminated with water or too much alcohol)

Sometimes, what feels like a hesitation is actually ignition misfire rather than lean misfire. The causes of ignition misfire may include: Dirty or worn spark plugs
Bad plug wires
Weak ignition coil
Wet plug wires

If any of the sensors were bad, causing the misfire, wouldnt that cause a check engine light to come on for a bad sensor? How can I clean the fuel injectors? I disconnected the fuel rail and cleaned each injector with break cleaner from the outside. Im leaning towards the misfire coming from either bad spark plug wires, or a weak coil now. The advice really helped narrow things down. Thanks!

Xham831x
If any of the sensors were bad, causing the misfire, wouldnt that cause a check engine light to come on for a bad sensor?

Not necessarily-the computer does a lot of weird stuffs that at times won't pop the CEL on and ends up being a sensor or an actuator. Bottom line it could be a sensor/wiring or the computer itself