CAN THE ODOMETER BE ROLLED BACK ON THIS CAR

2012 Kia Sedona • 500 miles

Just purchased car as a test drive vehicle for discount and still qualify for rebate. I took a look at the paper work my father signed and it states the mileage is 2147. I was told over the phone by sales that it is impossible to rollback the milage and it must be a typo? I don't believe it. Please help
Bmjustice115

It is against federal law to roll the mileage back. You should not find anyone who will do this for you.

I am saying the odometer reads 500 and they could have rolled back odometer. From 2147 they a say it is a typo on the sales paperwork and it is impossible! For them to have rolled back odometer!

Bmjustice115
I agree. With all the safeguards inset today, it is near impossible to perform this.

Why do you not believe them?

The odometer reads around 500 but paperwork for sale states 2147! They made some other very shady dealing that rolled money back into the cost like a 1349 service fee and again another of 599? We got screwed!

Bmjustice115
Return the car to them and get a refund and go somewhere else.

Did you sign all the paperwork? If you did, then they got you.

Though it is illegal to roll back the odometer, technically it is possible to do so.