NEED SERPENTINE ROUTING BELT DIAGRAM

2011 Ford Ranger • 40,000 miles

I don't know how, but I found the serpentine belt loose this morning & I cannot get it back. So please I need help getting the routing diagram for 2011 T6 Ford Ranger car. Now am just writing to reach the 'min 200 words of description'. Zzz
Methodmalik

Check on our homepage under the DIY section for belt routing. It should be there.

I've tried Popular site links > Belt Routing Diagrams under your page and only managed find 2004 Ford ranger model. Using that I tried so hard but still some length of belt remains loose. Fyi the engine starts but the steering wheel kept locked : (

Methodmalik
Hi the routing of 2011 ford ranger similar with 2004 Ford pickup but I don't have a wrench to adjust the tensioner, so I called up a technician & do it for me for $400

Methodmalik
I'm sorry that we only go to 2004. As a result, I don't have one for your vehicle. Usually there is one posted under the hood of the vehicle, but I'm sure you already looked. As far as the guy that wants 400.00 to install your belt, I think you need to find someone else. It is a 5 minute job with the diagram.

Yes it took about 5 min and i'll look for some one else. Thanks for your constant assistant Jacobandnickolas. I'll keep posting questions here in the future if I have any difficulties. But lets hope that I don't have em : )

Methodmalik