PURCHASED THIS FROM A DEALERSHIP AND IT HAD DONE 23000. I HAVE DONE JUST OVER 3000 MILES AND THE CLUTCH IS NOW SLIPPING.

2010 Mitsubishi Outlander • 26,000 miles

Need advise as to whether this should be covered under warrenty as I have only done just over 3000 miles in it from date of purchase end of may 2011. They say it is wear and tear. Not happy as all. They are also charging to remove engine and gear box to repair this problem. Think this is very bad considering the car as only done 26000 miles from date of registration. More annoyed that there head office is not interested either. When I asked how long the warrenty is for a clutch they can't say. Can you advise in any way.
Tam5050

Did the warranty transfer? It should say on your paper work. If it didn't transfer thenit's all yours. Or you could take them to court. If Mitsubshi won'tdo anything about it- like their 800 number not much you can do.