CRUISE CONTROL AND SUNROOF?

2010 Jeep Liberty • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 24,000 miles

I just bought a 2010 Jeep Liberty sport and I wanted to add on a few upgrades. Is is possible to get cruise control installed? If so, how much does it cost? Also, I want to put in a sun roof eventually. How much would that cost?
Solanakt

The dealer has add-on cruise control systems. They are more expensive than aftermarket ones but it will look and function like the factory-installed system. In the '90s they only required mounting and plugging in parts to connectors that were already hanging there. On newer vehicles, the dealer is likely going to have to reprogram some computers before they recognize the system is there and function correctly.

The dealer's systems will include a new steering wheel with the control switches and a new clock spring with additional circuits that sits under the steering wheel.