, ENGINE TURNS OVER BUT WON'T START.

2009 Nissan Altima • 63,000 miles

As if no gas at all. Should I hear the fuel pump before start? I can't hear it. Can the engine be flooded?
This happened suddenly.
Mpuscas

Is the security light on solid or flashing?You need to get a fuel pressure gauge and test the actual fuel pressure and test to for spark also. Do you have any codes?Have you checked for codes yet?

Thanks.
Well, trying after 6 hours, it did start. But slowly with a white smoke from the exhaust (smell of gasoline). It took 5 - 6 sec to get to the iddle speed. It looked like a flooded engine. I also had a low FOB battery that I changed at the dealership. Is this normal? What to do next time when it floods?

Mpuscas
Best thing to do if the engine is flooded is hold the gas pedal all the way to the floor while starting it. Take to a auto parts store like auto zone and have it scanned for codes let me know the exact code numbers you have not code descriptions.