GRINDING NOISE 15-20 SEC. AFTER COLD START

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt • 52,000 miles

I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. When I start it from a cold start, it sounds fine, then, about 15-20 seconds in, there is a loud, short (I don't think it's even a second) grinding noise, then it sounds fine again. The noise is preceded (from start up) by a slight whirring noise that I would never have noticed other than the fact that it disappears right after the grind. The car does not make this noise if it is warm. Any ideas?
Katheek77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IPBD4EDwX0&feature=youtu.be If anyone wants to listen...it starts at about 23 seconds...

Katheek77
Sounds like a bearing noise, I would start by checking all bearings on drive belts for harshness, it sounded as if you were holding the revs up, does it do it if it is at idle?

Mhpautos
It was at idle. It was sitting there in the driveway. I just turned the car on (it was in park), and got out to film it.

Katheek77