SKODA OCTAVIA HEATER PROBLEM

2007 Skoda Octavia • 217,000 miles

My skoda octavia 1.9 tdi having problems with heater when temp up to normal when driving it blowing out cold air but if you start it up from cold and rev it till it at normal temp it blowing out hot air but as soon as you start moving it starts blowing out cold air have tried new waterpump thermostat cooling fan switch also no oil in the water and their no water coming out exhaust when you start up first thing
Taxidriver42

You may have some air in the cooling system. To bleed the system take the radiator cap off and turn the heat temperatuere all the way hot. Then start the car and let it get to operating temperature and then top off the coolant in the radiator and the reserviour. Then replace the cap and take for a test drive. If this does nto work there are other possibilites. So I am giving you a walk through diagnostic on heater problems. just use the link belwo to get to the diagnostic;

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-heater-not-working