GOES INTO LIMP MODE AND ALL LIGHTS AND GAUGES FLICKER ON AND OFF

2007 Ford Expedition • 70,000 miles

Driving along and the wrench will come on with the gauges flashing on and off, then ABS, AirBag, check engine, traction control, wrench, low fuel warning etc come on and off. Turn it off for a few minutes and all is well again. I had a mechanic replace the computer and it is still doing it.
Bendotg

Should not have replaced the computer.

The limp mode is from either the throtlle body or the pedal sensor for the fly by wire. It should have stored codes. Do you have the codes for us?

The rest could be bad connections at the battery. The odds of all those failures happening at the same time is remote.

P1500 Vehicle Speed Sensor Intermittent
U0101 Lost Comm with TCM
U0100 Lost Comm with ECM/PCM
U0001 High Speed CAN Communication BUS
U0155 Lost Comm with Instument Panel
U0159 Lost Comm with Parking Assist Control Module
U1299 Invalid Engine Coolant Temperature Data
U0121 Lost Comm with ABS Control Module
U0151 Lost Comm with Restraints Control Module
B1318 Low Battery Voltage at Module
U0073 Control Module Comm BUS OFF

Bendotg
? These are body codes which computer did you replace?

Is the limp mode you are referring to the engine not accelarating or the transmission in second gear only?

My mechanic replaced the PCM. The Limp mode is when the wrench comes on and it stays in 2nd gear. If I turn it off and wait a cuple minutes, it will run just fine. It will only go into this mode when the vehicle travels at slow speeds. I have taken it on highway trips and it will run fine until I slow down in stop and go.

Bendotg
The trans control module controls the trans. Not the pcm.

The wrench is the pedal sensor or loss of power indicator I referred to in my first post.