HOW TO FIX ENGINE VIBRATION

2006 Nissan X-Trail • 42,000 miles

My x trail engine is vibrating only when I put it in drive or reverse or 1 an 2 etc and it vibrate more when I turn on the ac, but it don't vibrate when in park or neutral it idle grate.I clean the throttle body I also service it change all the mounts. When u look at the engine when in gear u can see the top part of engine shaking to me was wondering if it was a vacuum line of that sort but it don't lose power or anything of that sort it still drive great an accelerate great also, it is just the vibration when in drive or any gear accept n or p. Help me please the engine is 2500 cc auto

Pringle

Yes, a vacuum leak would do it. I would also re check the mounts and make sure nothing is rubbing or touching metal or the body to cause the vibration.

The mounts are new and good, it is the engine itself that is shaking or thumbling I will say. Can u tell me which vacuum hose you think will cause this problem so I can go straight to that hose an check. Just name of the part that the hose go to. Thanks

Pringle
There are too many hoses in your car. I am here and cannot see it. Listen for a hissing noise and follow it around. Otherwise, get a smoke test on the intake system.