CAR WON'T START! LIGHTS & RADIO TURN ON AND WINDOWS ROLL UP AND DOWN

2006 Dodge Magnum • 100,000 miles

No problem but as I try to start car, there is no noise, no clicks, nothing. Why? First of all, a click clack kind of noise started sounding while I drove the car on the freeway. Then when I coasted, sometimes the car would just shut off, I would have to pull over, turn car off, and start it up again. This started about 2-3 months ago, sporadically.

Then, the car started to have trouble getting into gears (from P to D, P to R, D to R and back.) All the while, the click-clack noise (coming from under the hood I think) was still there. This started getting worst only about 2 weeks ago.

And now, the car won't even start. =( I turn the key in the ignition, all the lights work, windows roll up and down, radio turns on) and then I go to start the car and. Nothing. No click, No sounds, nothing. I don't know what is going on.

Any advice?
Sets

**No crank at all/nothing/nada when key is engage to starting position

Could be a blown fusible link, the starter, starter relay, clutch switch/park and neutral switch/transmission position switch and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

Wow. Thats a lot of options of what is wrong! Lol. I tried to jump start just now and nothing. If it were the starter, wouldn't it have at least made some kind of noise or click?

Sets
If you want it fix-check and test everything I've mentioned

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-engine-will-not-crank-over