DASHBOARD AND ALL LIGHTS TURNS OFF/ON RANDOMLY WHILE DRIVING

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser • 75,000 miles

Sometimes this causes engine stop running while driving. Dashboard switches off/on within the first 5-10 minutes of driving. When it switches off for a second or longer engine shuts off and the car moves at idle until it stops. When I restart the car everything works fine but dashboard still turns off/on and may shut down engine again.

Here is a video of what is happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BDvKleZlM&feature=youtu.be
Maxo2010

Still do this with a little more gas intank? Recent repairs? ALT and Battery check out? Cables tight and clean on BATT?

Docfixit
It still does that with more gas in tank.
There were recent repairs: power steering pump replaced and also a/c compressor being inspected but not replaced. Bottom engine mount was recommended to replace.
Cables on battery are tight, I cleaned the connections. I will check alternator and post the result.
Thank you.

Maxo2010
Do the wiggle test move wiring at fuse box and engine box may have ignition switch problem

Docfixit