RATTLING SOUND AND DROPPING RPM

2005 Toyota Vitz • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 65,000 miles

I have a Toyota Vitz 2005. Getting two problems:
1. The car drops RPM and my car vibrates in low speed or in standing position.

2. I get a rattling sound in low speed.
Thornofcarrion

Is the check engine light on? Has the car been doing this for a while? When did it start?

Dr. Hagerty
No engine light. Its been happening for over two months. I got spark plug, engine oil, filters, ATF Fluid, etc. Changed but to no avail. Can it be related to CAT? The Toyota guys removed it. A local mechanic told me that I need to get it re-programmed or something, to adjust voltage after the removal of CAT? Is it a valid suggestion?

Thornofcarrion
Valid yes, and it could have a domino effect. Check it out and let us know what you find.

Dr. Hagerty
My name is indika from sri lanka. I hv toyta vitz 2007 model 1000cc n im having a problem. That is at "P" no engine vibration. But vibrates when it is on "D" with brake pedal
pressed. Basically when you stop at a signal. How can I fix it? Since I live in different country can any one help me to solve this issue.
Pls help me.
Rgds/indika

Indika