VIBRATION

2005 Toyota Tazz • 4 cylinder FWD • 160,000 miles

I own a 2005 Toyota Tazz. The car has 160000km on the clock. About 5000 km back it developed a vibration in the front. I changed the tyres, mags and has done the alighnment and balancing at three different garages. It seems that the problem of vibration is worst when it is warm than early in the morning. The car was inspected at a dealer for any damage on the suspension without any found. The car has slight brake vibration under heavy breaking. The vibration only occures between 125 km/h and 140 km/h. It also seems that the vibration starts at the right hand side of the front suspension (by looking at the bonnet from inside the car). No or slight vibration is felt on the steering wheel during this and none on the gearleaver.
Rudolf

Any luck yet? Have you tried switching tires/rims from right to left side or rear? Are you sure it's not in the rear? Does it make steering wheel shake/vibrate?

Fixitmr