RE: BATTERY/ALTERNATOR/ELECTRICAL ISSUE

2005 Ford Focus • 2.0L 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 112,500 miles

I'm currently having issues with my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S automatic. About a month ago, I noticed that my battery light on my dashboard came on. Within a few days, I felt the car slowly losing power and eventually once even shut off. I took it to a local mechanic and had it tested, for them to say that I had no issues, but my battery was testing on the lower side so they recommend that I replace it, which I did. However, a few days later my car started doing the same thing (losing power, battery light still on), so I returned to the mechanic where they ended up having to replace my alternator as well. Now, a few weeks later, my battery light still comes on and I still feel as if my car isn't using as much power as it should, especially when I'm idle or at a stop. The car even sputters sometimes and has an intention vibration whenever I'm sitting still (in park or in drive). PLEASE HELP.
Rlaw91

If the alternator was replaced to fix this problem at a shop, id call them first and explain your situation. They may have installed a bad alternator and it would be covered under warranty.