ENGINE VIBRATION

2005 Dodge Durango • 150,000 miles

Engine vibrates at low rpms when idle either in gear or neutral or park.
changed plugs, coils. Cleaned injectors.
changed air filter, fuel filter.
changed engine mounts. No faults in computer scan.
becomes smoother after we step on the gas.
Aby15

So does the engine miss At idle and smooth out his off idle?

The engine seems to be hunting revs at idle and then gets smoother as I step on the gas.

Aby15
Have you checked for vacuum leaks yet?

Computer report had shown an intake manifold sensor fault.
Changed the sensor. But the problem persists.

Aby15
Where are the relevant vacuum pipes located in this vehicle?
And would that not show thru as lower compression in the engine? All cylinders have normal operating pressure according to my mechanic.

Aby15
MAF was also cleaned.

Aby15
Is there a way of checking if MAF sensor and/or Idle Air Control Valve are functioning properly?

Aby15
A vacuum leak will not effect the compression. You said there were no codes no you say you got a code then replaced a sensor for it?Was there a code set that made you change the sensor?If so did the code set again? What wAs the exact code number not code description if it set a code?If you unplug the idle Air control valve And it stops searching At idle you know that's one reason its doing that. If you lightly tAp on the mass air flow sensor with a screwdriver handle while its idling does that change anything?Also what size engine do you have?