FUEL CONSUMPTION PROBLEMTION PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Optra • Automatic •

2005 Chevrolet optra fuel consumption problem

hello, I have a chevy 2005 1.6 automatic transmit ion that takes alot of gas, I checked it on the computer and everything shows its normal, changed air filters gasoline filter and spark plugs and all good, but still the consumption is so high, it takes 55 liters for a full tank and it cross around 320 km only till the light comes on, anybody had this issue before?Is this normal? What could it be? The consumption of fuel is like a four wheel drive car and its only 1.6 engine, ive read that it takes 8 liters for every 100km but thats not true with me at all, any advice would be appreciated, thanks
Ghassan87

Could be a tire/balance/wheel alignment/suspension/slipping tranny/tune-up, etc

Hello, I have the same problem optra 2007 68000 km, I checked it on the computer and everything shows its normal, and when I full the tank with gasoline 60L, it cross 350 km m and the manual refer to it take 10L TO 100km ie ( with full tank it cross 550-600 km)
any advice about this problem
thanks

Ab12bas