TYPICAL NO START ISSUE

2004 Saturn Ion • 100,000 miles

I just changed the ignition switch and it still just clicks when you go to start it and the passlock light comes on solid and I have to come back in 10 min and then sometimes it will start and yes I did relearn the passlock im just stumped on this one
Cjnash

Could be the starter, starter relay, clutch switch/park and neutral switch/transmission position switch and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

Just to add to this if the security light is on during the no starts then there is a problem in the pass lock system. You need to have the body control module scanned for codes the cheap scanners and the free auto parts scanners wont do that. Let me know what codes you have in the body control module.

What will any of the codes you are looking for tell me because I am a mechanic my self this one has just stumped

Cjnash
Thats why I want the codes myself lol the most common ones I have seen are B3033 and B2960 those are for the ignition switch the most common reason for the no start. Get me the codes and I will help you out all I can.