CAR STILL WON'T START

2004 Pontiac Grand Am • 133,000 miles

Car still won't start. 2004 grand am gt. Replaced ignition switch, ignition cylinder and checked all fuses. Fuel pump is new. Tried ten minute reset with no luck. Security light is on but not flashing. Fuel pump engages but will not crank. Found corrosion on the ignition coil.

Tried everything except bypassing the security and replacing the body control module.

Please help me : -)
Smcgrath32211

Are you getting the correct fuel pressure, injectors are pulsing and spark?

We will check that tomorrow. We replaced the body control module today and did the thirty minute relearn procedure and the security light is no longer and. All lights work and checked the battery and fuses again and my car still won't turn over. I can hear the fuel pump engage but the car won't even try to crank. Checked the starter. It's good. I don't know what else to check. No codes show up when scanned. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Smcgrath32211
Is there voltage going to the starter in start position

Cadieman