MITSUBISHI MAGNA ENGINE PROBLEM

2004 Mitsubishi Magna • 200,000 miles

When I start the car it shuts down. The mechanic said it was an auto electrical problem. When it was scanned it showed no issues but they reset the codes to zero. It's been going fine but today after I put petrol in it just won't start. Could it be the fuel line? Has anyone experienced this. It had new battery & spark plugs in the last 6 months. Can I fix the fuel line?
Jmatenga

First thing you need to find why it is shutting down. Guessing is not going to solve the problem for you and can be costly and time consuming
Are you able to restart everytime?
Does feathering the throttle keep engine running?
When engine stalled, are the dash indicator lights showing?

Hi
It hasn't restarted since shutting down. Usually it kicks in after 10 minutes but this time it's not starting at all. Feathering the throttle does nothing. No lights flashing in the dash.

Jmatenga
http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Start with the basics. Check what is missing causing the non starting. Above link should be helpful.