CAR STALLS WHEN PLACED IN DRIVE OR REVERSE. WILL STAY ON IN NEUTRAL OR PARK

2004 Mercedes Benz CLK320 • 150,000 miles

My 2004 Mercedes clk 320 starts up fine and will remain on when I'm in park or in neutral. When I place the vehicle in either drive or reverse the vehicle either lunges forward or backwards (depending on the gear I'm in) when I have the brake pressed down. The car will eventually stall. I am able to turn on the car and repeat the process. I was able to place the car in drive (quickly) and drive it homebut the minute I press the brake and am about to come to a stop the car stalls. Please help
Eciaccord

Could be a vacuum leak, mass air flow meter or low fuel pressure.

Is the check engine light on?

I replaced the MAF but have not checked the others.

Eciaccord
I made a video to show what was happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqdEHEDZRdc

Eciaccord
Did you clear the adaptive memories after replacing the mass air flow?

I just went out there and tried clearing the adaptive memory and no luck.

Eciaccord
I Placed the key in the ignition, placed it in the 2nd position before it cranks up. Pressed the throttle for 5 second and the released. Then I left the key in the ignition for 2 minutes and no luck. I read online this is how to reset the adaptive memory.

Eciaccord
It is better done with a scan tool. You should let a shop do this for you as they can verify the readings on the sensor.