ISUZU RODEO DEALER PROBLEM

2004 Isuzu Rodeo • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 120,000 miles

Is there a guide on how to change the timing belt on a 2004 rodeo somewhere? Its 3.2L 4WD engine. A video would be perfect but I can't find any online.
Kinetik74

Hello

Sorry no video I do have directions that I can provide for you . Would you like those?

Thank you very much for the donation

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
Hello

Also, it looks like you may have some recalls on your vehicle. The dealer may fix these for free. Please contact the dealer service department, give them the VIN number of your car and have them check on these to see if they apply to you.

SB05-02-S002
11/17/2005
Recall - Fuel Pump Inspection/Replacement

NHTSA05V466000
10/06/2005
Recall 05V466000 - Fuel Pump Modification/Replacement

Make a small donation! (We will make sure your question will be answered promptly and it will help us be able to continue to help others - Thanks)

ImpalaSS